The 2021/2022 NSW Going Global Export Program is now open for applications. Over the next 12 months eligible NSW businesses will be supported to expand into global markets. Through the pro-gram, free engagement programs will be delivered to provide Australian businesses with the knowledge, expertise, and support they need to expand their business to the right customer in the right global markets.
Run by Investment NSW, this Program supports businesses in the following industries/sectors:
• Food and Beverage, Agri-Food, Processed Food
• Health and Medtech
• Technology, Cyber Security, Fintech, Edtech or Space.
The Program is intensive and requires participants to be actively engaged for 2 to 6 months.
Participants will have access to:
• online workshops
• business matching
• coaching from a dedicated Export Adviser from Investment NSW
• access to the NSW Trade and Investment Commissioner in-market
• support from industry experts
• training in marketing and e-commerce
For more information contact Investment NSW Concierge on 02 4908 4800.